First off, what a splendid show! This is most assuredly one of our favorites musicals (no surprise, I'm sure).
In this Design Pak©, there are:
- Revolving rustic units for Tevye’s house, the tailor shop, & the inn:
- The plans for Tevye's house cover both the interior and exterior (these plans are brimming with details like a stone fireplace and gutter system)
- Two inn units: both showing interior; one doubling as the exterior
- Chagall-style Village cutouts are dead-hung
- Ground row hinged rural scenes
- Tevye’s Cart (with plywood pattern!)
- Details like a water pump, rustic railway signal, basic beds, a bench, a bar for the inn, and the wedding canopy
- and more!
Design by Andy Spanoudakis.
Please note: Photos from schools may contain some discrepancies from the blueprints provided since the lessee can make changes to customize their built sets. However, we believe that the photos chosen are fair representations of our product.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.