This Pak© guides you through the ins and outs of building this set. The “Pretty Lady” and "42nd St." drop designs are in Art Noveau style. There are also several double-sided units. The apartment, train, & station are all on rolling platforms and 3-sided periaktoi columns further fill out the set.
Some of the pieces and plans this design includes are:
- Arch St. Stage Door & 42nd St. Stage Door
- Stylized "Loading Door" and "Broad St." elevations
- The dressing room
- Large Liberty Dimes (2 ft. thick!)
- Gypsy Tea Kettle
- Director's table
- Regency Hotel Philadelphia: Hotel room and Bar
- "Maison Des Dames" Exterior and Interior
- Broad St. Station
- Floor plans & Scene shifting Notes
- and more!
Design by Don Larew.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.