This breathtaking set will have your audience "Whistling a Happy Tune" as they take in the sights and sounds of 1860s Siam. In our "King and I" Design Pak©, there are stationary flat units with flippers and changeable plugs which create new scenes. It contains drawings for the Siam backdrop, styled with lavish painting.
Some of the plans detailed in our Pak© include:
- Siam Backdrop
- King's Library and Study
- Anna's Room
- Exterior Garden with Palace unit
- School Map
- King's dias
- Simons Sedan Chair
- Painting stencil patterns
- Ideas for snow & the river
- and more!
Design by Noble Dinse.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.