In our "Aida" designs, stage left & stage right staircases rise to a pyramid-style unit set creating a focal point that remains onstage for the whole show. Beautiful, authentic Egyptian paintings and set pieces are used to change settings. This Pak's meticulous details includes a prop list and schematic scene changes.
A few of the pieces and plans included are:
- Floor plans and furniture plots
- Painting and Hieroglyphic plans
- Detailed set change instructions
- Intricate pyramid building instructions
- Backdrop plans
Design by Mark Koski
Please note: Built images of sets may vary from blueprint plans; theaters are allowed to make any alterations to our plans in order to customize sets to their needs.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.