In this set design, a harlequin-pattern raised floor provides area acting for town, Belle’s house, tavern, castle interior & doors. Many of the main pieces are multi-functional and rotate.
Some elements include:
- Plans for the Beast's lair
- Plans for the tavern
- Plans for the interior and exterior of the castle (including Belle's room, the library, and the castle door)
- Practical designs for acting; preparation for Gaston's fall
- and so much more!
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.