In the "Guys and Dolls" Design Pak©, there is a stylized Broadway street scene for background and a single unit is used for interior and exterior of the Mission.
This Pak© includes the pieces and plans for:
- Phone Booth
- Manhole Unit & guard
- Bright, busy NYC ground rows
- Save-a-Soul Mission: exterior and interior
- Hot Box Night Club
- Havanna units: street, street cafè, "Hotel Nacional", and a breakaway blind
- Full-stage Sewer units with sewer pipe entrance
- and more!
Design by Joe Wagner, Len Martin, and Andy Spanoudakis.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.