This Design Pak© features a large pyramid-shaped facade, whose central doors open to reveal “plugs” for different scenes. Additional pieces flank stage left & stage right.
Some of the plans included in this Pak© are:
- Lettering Elevation of "Joseph"
- Ramp for the Boy's Choir
- Camel and Lamb Wagons for "Poor, Poor Joseph"
- Mr. & Mrs. Potifar's Desks
- Slave Market
- Pearly Gates Saloon
- Jacob's Spread archway
- Jacob's Cafe
- Sarcophagus Mummy Case
- Queen Victoria
- Joseph's Litter
- and more!
Design by Don Larew.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.