In the "Kiss Me, Kate" Design Pak©, a false proscenium frames the stage for changes from New York to Padua. There is also a series of multi-use wagons which help facilitate scene changes.
Some of the plans included are:
- Padua Street Scene
- Baptista's House & Entry Arch
- Church Exterior
- Padua Inn
- Backstage Corridor
- Theatre Alley
- Petruchio's House
- Dressing Rooms- Miss Vanessi & Mr. Graham
- False Proscenium
- Pre-Curtain cutout of Padua
- and more!
Design by Don Larew.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.