The "Seven Brides by Seven Brothers" set includes a central revolving platform unit which houses the three major scenes, including the Pontipee house with stairs to a bedroom with a working window. Additionally, there are two smaller revolving units.
Some of the pieces and parts included are:
- The Town Square with General Store, Church, and Cafe
- The Restaurant
- Rustic, Two-story Pontipee House
- The Churchyard
- Pontipee Barn
- The Trapping Cabin
- Wedding Ring Themed Proscenium
- Cascade Mountain Drop Design
- and more!
Design by Don Larew.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.