The design for The Addams Family has permanent standing units upstage, stage left, and stage right. Two curtains behind the arches slide to change the locations. Other pieces come on and off the stage to change the locations. This is a compact design.
Some of the pieces and plans include:
- Ground Plan
- Main Flats
- Addam's Family Crypt
- Torture Rack Details
- Two Backdrops: NYC & Family Tree
- Tree flats
- Gorgeous decorative stair railing
- and more!
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building the sets
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A material’s list for the set
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.