In "The Boy Friend" Design Pak©, three different looks dress a tiered stationary platform. The lovely French Riveria is seen as the backdrop in all three acts.
The three looks in this design are:
- The sumptuous French provincial interior at Madame DuBonnet's [Images 1 & 3.]
- The beautiful, sweeping beach complete with fun umbrella details and practical dressing tents
- A Garden Party scene of rustic stone and climbing vines [Image 2.]
Design by Noble T. Dinse.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.
Note: Theaters are allowed to take creative license with our plans and make any changes they want, for that reason there may be discrepancies between photos of built sets and the blueprints. However, these photos are included because we believe them to be an accurate portrayal of our designs.