Our "The Musical Comedy Murder of 1940" Pak© has the designs for a clever set featuring revolving bookcases, hideaway places, and sliding door panels. This set is adaptable for many mysteries!
- Downstage Right: a practical French window unit
- Upstage Right: Sliding bookcase which opens to a hall
- Upstage Center-Right: Closet door (with exit)
- Upstage Center: French door unit to hall
- Upstage Left: Revolving bookcase unit
- Downstage Left: Practical Door
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.