Our "The Wedding Singer" Design Pak© has plans for three fixed platforms that rotate with multiple acting areas. The center unit uses plugs to change scenes, and there is versatile use of stage left & stage right. This design is clever and economical.
Some of the pieces and plans include:
- The Reception Hall
- Loading Dock
- Robbie's Basement Apartment
- The Ridgefield Galleria
- Holly's Room
- The Club
- Glen's Office
- The Bar
- Julia's Bedroom
- Women's Bathroom, with Stalls
- Bridal Salon
- White House Wedding Chapel
- and more!
Design by Don Larew.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.