In our Design Pak© for Irving Berlin's "White Christmas" A center unit houses the interior scenes covered with a curtain. Side units, hinged, rotate out of sight for scene changes. This set is designed to be compact!
Some of the plans and pieces include:
- Western Front of WWII
- The Ed Sullivan Show
- Backstage at Ed Sullivan
- Backstage at Jimmy's
- Jimmy's Back Room
- Train Car
- Front Desk of the Columbia Inn, Vermont
- Barn Rehearsal Hall
- Sheldrake's Office at the Inn
- Front Porch of Columbia Inn
- Betty's Room at Columbia Inn
- Regency Room in N.Y.
- Backstage at the Barn Theatre
- Eight Proscenium Sign Designs
- Three Backdrop Designs
- Scenery Shift Schedule
- and more!
Design by Don Larew.
All Design Paks© are leased and include:
- The technical blueprints & how-to instructions for building
- Colored renderings of the set pieces
- The ScenoGraphics Building Manual (covering building and material basics)
- A materials list
Design Paks© are due back two weeks after a show’s closing.